suction towel ring is designed simple to use for bathroom , can be mounted on wall easily without any tools or screws .
- General Details
- Packing Info
- How to Affix
- Related Products
Suction cup towel ring is designed simple to use for bathroom , can be mounted on wall easily without any tools or screws .
The stainless steel ring in round circle well , rust free even in moisture bathroom or washroom .
The strong suction cup help you fix on wall fast and easy , say goodbye to your drill and screws ; you can remove it when you want to switch another position where you think it is more convenient fro using , no stain remain ; Just wash it with warm water then you can use for next time .
Even the wall surface you have is rough , it also comes with Eco silicone glue for installation , you never fix the towel ring in traditional way .
We do believe this suction towel ring help you put your towel on wall anywhere , anytime .
- No drilling and screws , tools required
- Heavy duty suction cup for smooth wall surface
- Silicone glue from famous USA brand for rough wall surface
- Stainless steel wire rack , anti rust .
- Remove and Reuse
Product size : 15 x 5 x 20 cm
- Rubber suction cup : diameter 73 mm , black color
- Stainless steel towel ring : electro-polishing finish
What’s in the box
- suction cup : 1 piece
- stainless steel rack : 1 piece
- 5g silicone glue 1 piece , glue base 1 piece
|Packing (1set/polybag/box, 12pcs/ctn)||Load quantity|
|Inner Box Size:||15.5×4.5×22.5 cm||20’GP:||12696 pcs|
|Outer Carton Size:||33.5×31×24.5 cm||40’GP:||26352 pcs|
|N.W.: 2.08 kg/ctn||G.W.: 3.47 kg/ctn||40’HQ:||30588 pcs|
The video shows you how to affix suction bathroom accessories with suction and glue, without using a drill or other tools. There is no damage to your wall surface; it can be reused and removed easily. It is water proof and moisture-free.
Suction installation: tiles, glass, plastic, metal coating or other smooth surfaces.
Installation by silicone glue : Application for tough surface-mosaic, wood, lime, latex paint, wallpaper, etc.
- Reuse notice: put suction into 45 degree warm water for 5 min, dry it off, then repeat above steps.
- Put your matter after a 2-hour test to be sure it is firm installation.
- Not recommended for valuable and fragile matter (such as clock, glass).
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the weight the suction can hold?
The Garbath patented suction system with advanced rubber materials, with the report from the 3rd party, shows: Recommended max. weight: 5kg for normal use in home , long lasting 2-3 years; pull down at average instant weight: 34kg
- How long can the suction bear on loading ?
The key index to review suction performance is how long it can stand on certain weight .
Normally, we will only put under 5 kilograms of things for normal home use . As per the test report from the 3rd-party, the Garbath suction system can suck on tiles/glass firmly over 1008 days under 5 kilograms.
- Can it be re-used?
The item affixed by vacuum suction can be re-used. When you want to fix another position, just wash it in warm water before re-using .
- Can it be used on a non-smooth surface?
A. The vacuum suction system cannot be fixed a non-smooth surface; the airtight seal cannot appear according to vacuum theory on a rough position.
B . In this case, please affix by glue accessories included in the box.
- Is it water-proof in the bathroom?
The vacuum suction system seals well after installation, so moisture and water cannot affect the use. It is water-proof .